What We Learned At The Girlfriends’ Getaway!
By Social Media Coordinator Michaela Mitchell
Our weekend at the Reliv Girlfriends’ Getaway was an inspiring and motivational experience. When you get a large group of women together, magic happens. Personally, I learned so much about what it’s like to be a woman in Reliv and how you can get healthier, live happier and even become the best entrepreneur you can be.
Here are my top 10 takeaways from this incredible event:
- Reliv has a community like no other. Friendship goes hand-in-hand with the Reliv business opportunity.
- Working out is fun! There are so many ways to stay active from POUND® workouts, yoga, Fit3 workouts, or even a relaxing stroll through your neighborhood.
- Making positive lifestyle changes with Reliv and healthier choices will build your confidence and help you reach your weight loss goals!
- Meal planning will be your best friend if you’re a busy mom-on-the-go who suffers from “mom guilt.”
- You can host a shake party that really impresses on a dollar store budget!
- A Reliv business works around your life. You can work anywhere, with anyone, and whenever you want.
- Social media has a positive impact on your business. Entrepreneurs’ lives are so much easier with this free, easy tool!
- Reliv shakes make the day better and brighter. Trying a new recipe for your shake party is sure to boost your business.
- You are your brand. Own it! Find your passions and what makes you unique to build up your Reliv business.
- It’s okay to be afraid, but with Reliv, you have a community supporting you so you can say goodbye to those fears!
Girlfriends’ Getaway was a weekend packed with strong, empowering women, and we want to hear from you! Share your experiences with us on Facebook with the hashtag #RelivGirlfriendsGetaway.